1. Are the archaeologists still searching for his car?
2. If they find his car park ticket with the bones, it would have expired more than 500 years ago. Who pays?
3. Despite severe wounds to his skull and body, could it have been that he just didn´t have the right change to pay the exit charge?
4. Could those wounds have been caused by a crush to get on a bus, and if so, does this mean there could have been a “Park and Ride” bus service to the Battle of Bosworth Field?
5. In Shakespeare’s play, Richard III, Richard cries on the battlefield, “A horse! A horse! My kingdom for a horse!” Can we now assume this was because he’d parked his car in Leicester?
Now is the winter of our discontent.